Thursday, 28 July 2011

Birthday Pressies



Just wanted to share some of the great birthday pressies I received from friends and family. I love getting new stuff for my kitchen and was stoked to receive my first ever granite mortar and pestle.  I am currently going through the motions of oiling and salting it to prepare it for future use.  I also love the measuring cups that are shaped like Babushka Dolls. The tops are the 1cup, 2/3 cup and 1/3 cup and the bottoms are the 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 cup measurements.  The onion thingy and toast bags were a fabulous gag gift from a friend and my sister gave me the lime green silicon utensils and utensil holder.  I think they look swish!  Can't wait to use everything.

3 comments:

  1. My birthday present was amazing although not food related

    ReplyDelete
  2. the toaster bags are fabulous, i hope have you made salmon in them

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birthday present was amazing too! And not food related either. ;)

    ReplyDelete