Monday, 11 July 2011

Cafe Int - Toronto, NSW

Today I had lunch with my fabulous best friend in Toronto, NSW.  I work in Toronto and have visited just about every eatery it has to offer, however this was my first visit to Cafe Int as it has only been open a week.  Cafe Int seemed like an odd name, but when I looked at the menu I realised Int is short for International Cuisine.

Our Lunch - Antipasto Plate for Two.  Alex got stuck into it before I had a chance to take a photo, but even still, the photo doesn't do it justice.  

The Contents - Trio of homemade dips; olive tapenade (amazing!), babaghanoush, hummus (almost as good as mine).  Chorizo, salt & pepper squid (yum yum yum!), a wedge of camembert, marinated olives and a rocket, tomato and parmesan salad.  Oh, and toasted sourdough!  

The Price - $15.  Considering this fed two hungry adults for lunch, it definitely represents great value for money!

Cafe Int - (02)4959 8762. Open Wed-Mon for breakfast and Lunch and Fri-Sat for dinner.  

The menu is varied, interesting and tantilising!  I want to sample almost every meal on offer, inluding the Moroccan Chicken, Tijuana Nachos and Garlic Tiger Prawns from the lunch/dinner menu.  The breakfast menu highlights are the Euro, the Israelite, and (Alex's pick) the Pittsburg Pancakes.  

If you're in the area and after a nice meal in a casual setting, look no further.


The Israelite
Tijuana Nachos w Chicken







Fresh Watermelon and Pineapple Juice











Carrot Cake w Vanilla Cream and Berries
























1 comment: