Sunday, 28 August 2011

Recipes - Cheeseboard Muffins

I love cheese.  The other day I counted eleven different types of cheese in my fridge.  I really felt a cheese muffin was in order and boy was it delicious.  Try this recipe. Today.


Ingredients - makes 18 (using a 1/3 cup capacity muffin/cupcake tray)


1 quantity savoury muffin mix
1 cup grated sharp vintage cheddar
1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella
1/2 tsp paprika
2 tsp mustard, wholegrain or dijon
150g double cream brie, I used King Island Dairy, cut into 18 pieces
1/3 cup milk, extra


Following the savoury muffin mix recipe;


Apologies for poor picture quality,
my camera broke!


Step 3 - Add tasty, mozerella and cheddar cheeses plus, mustard, paprika and extra milk with wet ingredients and stir til combined.

Step 4 - 1/3 fill muffin holes with cheese mixture then place a piece of brie in the centre of each and top with remaining mixture.  

2 comments:

  1. where's steps 1 and 2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the links 'savoury muffin mix' you will find the savoury muffin mix recipe and steps 1,2 and 5. If you make the muffins, let me know how they go!

    ReplyDelete