Sunday, 25 September 2011

Sydney

Next week I am spending a couple of days in beautiful Sydney City with my family.  I love Sydney, and while I live only an hour away, I rarely visit.  I'm really looking forwards to taking my kids to the aquarium, the botanic gardens, the museum and the art gallery.  

Most of all, I am looking forward to dining at some amazing restaurants and cafes!  But, not knowing Sydney very well, I'd love some guidance as the where I should dine.  Oh, and someone once told me about all you can eat sushi train for $20?  Please someone tell me where to find it. 

1 comment:

  1. There's a number of restaurants along the waterfront at Darling Harbour which I've heard are good. The only one I've actually eaten at is an Italian one (Mama Nico or something?), but it was good. They're just a little further on from the aquarium from memory.

    The only sushi train I know about is in The Galeries Victoria, just above Town Hall Station and opposite Queen Victoria Building. I couldn't tell you if it's all you can eat though.

    ReplyDelete