Sunday, 6 November 2011

5th Birthday Party

What's the secret to a successful party?  Planning and organisation.  Fifth birthday parties are a lot of fun but deciding what to serve can be daunting.  Kids at this age can be very fussy and many kids these days have food allergies and intolerances.  Also, how do you cater to both young kids and their parents?

While chatting with my client (this time, my almost 5 yr old daughter) she told me she wanted to serve some of her favourite foods and I threw in a few more things to round out the spread.  The theme was healthy, tasty and fun finger food!














 








1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about your birthday party and I am sure you had excellent time there. Couple of months ago, I arranged my nephew’s birthday party at one of lovely Chicago event venues. Ordered a birthday cake and enjoyed the party.

    ReplyDelete