Friday, 27 January 2012

Dinner with Family

I have some extended family coming for dinner tonight.  Being Maltese, we don't count 2nd or 3rd or how far removed the family member is, everyone is just a cousin. So while I don't know exactly how I am related to these family members, they're cousins and that is all that matters.  Okay, so I'm exaggerating but you get the point.  Anyway, dinner is going to be a Mexican fiesta of sorts. 

We're having:
  • Cajun Chicken Skewers
  • Minted Yoghurt
  • Mexican Salsa
  • Mexican Rice

Recipes for these will be coming in the following weeks.  I'm also whipping up some tomato tarte tatins, watermelon granita and little mango cakes for our appetizers and desserts (yes, desserts is plural!) and these recipes will be posted this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment