Saturday, 14 January 2012

Recipes - Four Fruits Salad

I love a good fruit salad and summer is the perfect time to make one.  Berries, stone fruit, melons and many tropical and exotic fruits are in season, offering more variety than other times of the year.  I once made a fruit salad with over 20 different fruits, and it was great, but it's also nice to make a fruit salad that uses a few complementing flavours rather than throwing in every fruit at hand.  This is a combination I put together to encourage my daughter to eat watermelon.  She loved it and so did I!


Ingredients
1/4 watermelon, skin removed and cubed
1/2 pineapple, skin removed and diced
4 oranges, peeled and segmented
2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut



Step 1 - Combine all ingredients in a bowl and gently toss together.
Step 2 - Distribute among serving dishes and enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment