Sunday, 16 October 2011

Two Birds Gallery - Toowoon Bay, NSW

Over the last three months I've visited this place many times and I keep forgetting to take my camera!  I couldn't wait any longer to write a review because Two Birds Gallery is amazing and I need to get the word out. I will try to remember my camera next time so I can take some pics. 


Two Birds Gallery is far more than initially meets the eye.  This quaint little gallery cafe is run by a mother daughter team who source unique artworks, jewellery, giftware, stationary and homewares.  The pieces on offer are a glorious fusion of antique, vintage, retro and modern, and there is surely something to suit everyone's palate.  There is a lot to see and each visit, you will notice something that you didn't see before.


Did I mention their food is delicious?  The menu offers a variety of meals that are high in quality and reasonably price. My top three recommendations from the menu are:

  1. Blue Jay w a side of bacon.  
  2. Pink Finch 
  3. Mediterranean Wrap
If you wanna know what they are, you'll just have to head on into the cafe yourself! Two Birds Gallery also offer a range of tempting sweet treats including cakes, brownies, muffins and shortbread.

Glee Coffee Roaster supply freshly roasted beans so you know the coffee is good and Merrin, the Two Birds barista, takes pride in preparing the coffee to the same high standards the Glee team hold themselves to.  If you're not in the mood for a coffee you can select a tea from their range of T2 teas, or enjoy a milkshake or orange juice.

The stand alone building can be found on the cnr of Bay Rd and Pacific St, Toowoon Bay.  Check out their website and facebook page for more information.


p.s. I LOVE their table numbers - clever, unique and trendy!

No comments:

Post a Comment